Marketing Manager – Chinese
Mogu is a rising start-up in the cloud infrastructure space. We believe diverse teams build better products. Period.
We are seeking a social media manager for our 2020 expansion.
Who You Are:
You’re an experienced, passionate social media and marketing manager who develops and executes comprehensive social media plans, drafting expert content for Chinese speaking audiences. As our social media manager, you …
- Compose Captivating Content, writing professional short-form copy for Chinese speaking audiences.
- Work Independently, constructing an effective strategy to tackle all our social media content.
- Maintain Perfect Grammar, never dropping a participle and evangelising for (or against) the Oxford comma.
- Grasp Platform Landscapes, fully appreciating how audience expectations on Twitter differ from those on Telegram or WeChat.
- Love Humour and Wit, knowing when to sound professional and when to cheerfully play with our audience.
- Think Creatively, executing new ideas to keep our audiences engaged and excited about our product.
- Collaborate Internally, communicating effectively with our business team to keep track of news-worthy events and guiding our design team to create beautiful social media assets.
- Speak Chinese fluently, conversing easily with our diverse team and followers from around the globe to maintain a seamless public image of our technology and team.
- Benchmark Traffic, providing hard data for the traffic across all our social media platforms and the impact and reach of our campaigns.
- Report to Leadership, sending informative and transparent bi-weekly reports to internal stakeholders.
- Organise Effectively, providing clear and concise internal structure to help seamlessly on-board new team members.
Work for Mogu. We’re Awesome.
Type: Full Time