BIG DATA TODAY
Most enterprises and government agencies only analyse approximately 3% of the data collected. The low utilization of data is due to the expensive and resource-intensive process of data analysis; but imagine if...
A small manufacturer could manage production schedules based on:
- Up-to-the-second inventory information
- Short-term, intermediate, and long-term weather reports
- Genuine historical sales data.
A doctor could analyze all relevant data available and quickly assess the potential impact of a medication before committing to the clinical trial process for patients.
A restaurateur could base business plan on accurate geographic market demand data and use it to attract investors.
Decisions backed by data are always better. As a society, we already have the data to achieve amazing things, but up to now it’s been too expensive to turn data into knowledge. We think that should change. We believe in humanity’s full potential.
BRIDGING THE THREE GAPS
The Affordability Gap
Internet access is prohibitively expensive in many parts of the world. This has a serious impact on social and economic development.
The Infrastructure Gap
The current global server infrastructure is provided by a handful of powerful companies. This stifles innovation and keeps the cost of data analysis artificially high.
The Big Data Gap
The current ability to capture, store and analyse big data is inefficient, expensive, environmentally damaging and distorts every market in favour of its major players.
By sharing powerful resources to disrupt the $260BN XaaS (Everything-As-A-Service) market, making it easier, quicker, and more cost-effective.
A stable company, a proven technology, an appetite to propel humanity forward.
IN COMPANY VALUATION
(as of Q4 2018)
ready to take hardware to market
deployed and online
- Mogu started in 2015, and has continued to grow.
- We are part of the Charter Group, which spans across several industries including financial services, equities, information technology, fintech, and esports.
- Over 200 staff spread across the globe.
- Our leadership team has diversified experience in building and growing businesses.
- Our technology development team bring knowledge and skills from market-leading global firms.
- The team is mentored by AirAsia Chairman & Tune Group CEO – Datuk Kamarudin Meranun.
- Built with scalability in mind our partners have committed to initially produce and distribute a minimum of 500,000 routers monthly.
- Production relationships with top OEM manufacturer Zowee, which also produces for Xiaomi, Huawei, TP Link.
- Distribution relationships include Lanao Group, China’s largest distributor and Tong Lu Kuai Jian.
Disruption Through Distribution
We want to make sure that the internet can be harnessed by everyone, everywhere
A distributed server network that’s comprised entirely of Mogu Smart Routers.
Core command centre
Mogu’s Core Command Centre (CCC) harnesses the power of Mogu Smart Routers when they are idle, combining them to create a distributed server network
Open to All
Our distributed server network is commissioned by enterprises, governments, academics and even individuals to perform server services. Each Mogu Smart Router owner is rewarded for their contribution.
Mogu’s infrastructure is already in high demand due to its unique edge in the Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) market which is expected to be worth USD260 billion in 2018. We will expand our services on the Mogu Platform so that anyone with the talent and ability to enact change, can.
MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER ROUTER
Mogu has developed a truly Smart Router.
- Remote restart and data wipe
- Transparency of all connected devices and connections
- Ability to detect and power to defend from threats
- Remote updates and upgrades for up-to-date protection
- Manage all connected devices and connection duration
- Control URLs, websites, and applications for all devices
- Flexibility to set at any time from any device
- Remote restart of router from any location or device
- In-built acceleration functionality for bandwidth intensive activities
- Gaming Acceleration for more competitive and enjoyable gaming
- Real-time traffic monitoring optimization reducing congestion and spikes
- Earn Mogu Tokens for idle time thanks to the Mogu Command Center
- Non-Bandwidth intensive
- Passive income enhancing internet affordability
- Outward facing tasks only, NOT monetizing user’s data
- Total and complete transparency of all internet traffic for all devices
- Monitor data and bandwidth in real-time
- Customizable alerts for usage and limits
- Analytics panel for insights into usage for all connected devices
Mogu is enhancing the affordability and accessibility of internet.
Our distributed server network will function as an income
producing asset for the router owner.
THE FUNCTIONS WE ALREADY PROVIDE
Mogu’s Superior Server Services
With access to computing power from the Mogu Smart Routers’ distributed server network, Mogu has a strong
competitive advantage in terms of both cost and service. Mogu currently offers businesses of all sizes a range of
Mogu is able to provide distributed VPS/VPN services as the distributed server ecosystem grows from country to country
Mogu is able to enhance the Data Collection industry by offering out a solution through the distributed routers which have a strategic advantage in being geo-dynamic with an end-user IP.
Mogu’s distributed server network can accurately complete stress tests via the end-user IP based Mogu Smart Router ecosystem.
Businesses can use their Mogu Tokens to purchase search engine optimisation (SEO) functions that are performed by our distributed server network.
BIG DATA MINING
Key benefits include improving product development, supply chain management and the end-user experience.
- End user IP, multiple locations
- Centrally controlled by Mogu Core
- Precise location-based data
- Household product, easily accessible
- Shared model eliminates costs
TRADITIONAL SERVER COMPANIES
- Fixed corporate IP addresses
- Requires complex management
- Single-location data
- Much harder to scale at cost
- Expensive to run
THE DSN PROMOTING XaaS
|Network & Storage|
Our everything as a service (XaaS) model means that we can add tools and services as our customers require. There is no limit to the size of the network or the tools it can offer.
THE MOGU TOKEN AND ITS
Mogu Token is cryptocurrency with intrinsic value that is derived from the technology behind the Mogu Smart Router. The router utilizes unused processing capacity to run server services for Mogu’s clients, dramatically reducing the price and enhancing the speed of analysis.
OUR GROWTH TRAJECTORY
Mogu currently has more client demand for its services than it has server capacity to perform. The success of our ITS will be crucial to bridging the gap by enabling us to extend our distributed server network.
VALUE THROUGH INFRASTRUCTURE
Mogu’s infrastructure alone is a key value metric for the business. Using the single data point valuation method for server companies, each online router would increase our valuation by around USD314. A successful ITS would allow us to produce at least 3 million routers, making Mogu worth almost USD1 billion for the infrastructure alone.
AN ITS TO ACCELERATE EXPANSION
WE'VE STARTED WITH CHINA
The opportunity is having 14 billion hours of data mining power, every day. Plus the data they share with us.
POPULATION: 1.415 BILLION
in internet affordability
penetration rate for internet users
Our ITS will allow large-scale fundraising and reduce Mogu Tokens’ exposure to wider cryptocurrency volatility. It will accelerate our capture of market-share capture finance a second generation of our hardware.
Growth Hack to Increase Active Users
Using all channels, including mobile, video advertising, social media, emails and A/B testing, to expand awareness, build community and increase sales.
Partnerships and Integration
Building larger-scale partnerships with big data analytics companies, ISPs and gaming companies.
Once we’ve established a strong, credible presence in the Chinese market, we’ll expand across Southeast Asia before turning our attention to the rest of the world.
Fulfill Distributor Demand
Our key distributors are asking for 500,000 routers per month to meet their demand. We are aiming to bridge that through financing the supply of more Mogu Smart Routers through the ITS.
Use of ITS Funds
Allocation of Funds
MOGU'S INCOME STREAMS
The Mogu Business Platform allows businesses to commission Mogu’s distributed server network for an array of tasks and functions. Only Mogu Tokens will be accepted for these high demand services which are currently performed by competitors at a high-cost.
Q2 – 20,000 Routers
● Design and specifications for V2 Router finalized
● Production for V2 Router begins
Q3 – 50,000 Routers
● Mogu Token listed on a Global Exchange
● Mogu App listed on Apple Store and Google Play
● Optimization of open-source IaaS and PaaS
Q4 – 75,000 Routers
● Profitability increased as router network reduces server outsourcing
● Enhanced Data Services with increased resource capacity
● Blockchain architecture in place at scale for ecosystem
● XaaS: Data Mining PaaS fully integrated into Big Data Lake
Q1 – 100,000 Routers
Integration with other decentralized storage providers
Product Expansion – Stress Testing
● XaaS: SEO services become part of offering as PaaS and SaaS
Q2 – 150,000 Routers
Mogu Smart Routers enter the South East Asian Market
XaaS: Advertising products and services commence for the network
XaaS: Full Stress/Load Testing launch with expanded capacity
Q3 – 300,000 Routers
Mogu Smart Gadgets: Smart Plug released for global sale
Integration with other decentralized storage providers
XaaS: Advertising products and services commence for the networky
Q4 – 500,000 Routers
Product Expansion – Search Engine Optimisation Tasks Service Development
P2P functionality incorporated as distributed ledger for data
Q1 – 750,000 Routers
Launch Mogu Smart Router v3
XaaS: Enhanced Security Functions of routers released
Q2 – 1,000,000 Routers
R&D commences: Decentralised File Storage system
Q3 – 5,000,000 Routers
Mesh Networking testing within China with ISP Partnership
XaaS: VPN/VPS services launched with cross-country connectivity
Q4 – 10,000,000 Routers
Launch of Decentralised File Storage system – Based on the Mogu storage sharing platform
Q1 – 13,000,000 Routers
Mogu Smart Gadgets: Smart Home Appliances released for global sale
Mogu Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) released
Q2 – 20,000,000 Routers
Q3 – 30,000,000 Routers
Cloud Computing development enhanced for task sharing capacity
Q4 – 40,000,000 Routers
XaaS: Distributed Data Mining launched
Q1 – 55,000,000 Routers
XaaS: Decentralized Web Services launched
Q2 – 70,000,000 Routers
Mesh Networking expanded to available countries with ISP partners
Q3 – 85,000,000 Routers
XaaS: Cloud Computing function launched on cloud for ‘supercomputer’
Q4 – 100,000,000 Routers
Mogu Network optimised as a licensed payment gateway